for your research!
Consulting will help you complete your research. We’re experts in quantitative and qualitative dissertation research requirements. Let us help you!
What Is Biostatistics Research Consultation Clinic?
Biostatistics Research Consultation Clinic (BRCC) is a consultation service conducted by experienced Medical Officers/Research Officers/Statisticians to assist researchers in their research activities. Area of consultation service includes research methodology and statistical analysis as the following:
What Is eBiostatistics System?
eBiostatistics system is a Biostatistics Research Consultation Clinic Booking System
Who Can Apply For The Service?
The service is open for researchers who are conducting health-related research.
Is There Any Specific Day/Time To Apply?
Every Wednesday and Thursday
Where Is The Service Conducted?
The service is provided at the address below:
Sector for Biostatistics & Data Repository
Level 3, Block D2
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Jalan Setia Murni U13/52
Seksyen U13 Setia Alam
40170 Shah Alam, Selangor
How To Apply?
You need to register (https://ebiostatistics.nih.gov.my) and verify your login id and password via a link that will be sent to your preferred email that you provide during registration. After your registration has been verified, you need to login to eBiostatistics (https://ebiostatistics.nih.gov.my) to make a booking.
What Do I Need To Prepare Before Making An Appointment For Consultation?
You will need to provide in pdf format:
- A brief proposal stating the introduction, objectives and methods of the study.
- Problems or issues related to the studies that need help from the consultation service.
- Related literature review articles (if any).
- RCC provides research advice, guidance, recommendation and training (if necessary) to researchers seeking for consultation. However, we do not take over the actual physical research works for you.
- Please bring your own laptop and make sure the statistical application software required is already installed if consultation were to involve hands-on training using the software.
Are There Any Charges Applied?
The consultation service is provided free of charge.
How many consultation booking can I apply?
Users are allowed to book 2 consultations for 2 different proposal, with a condition that all pending FEEDBACK has been completed.
Thank you and we look forward to assist in your research.
Pn Zurina Razalee
Cik Nor Hazimah Yeop Abd Rashid
Cik Nik Noor Syamimi Ismail
03 3362 8667
03 3362 8664
03 3362 8668